16A 3-Phase Red 5-Pin CEE Plug to Heavy Duty Rubber 13A 230V UK Socket Lead
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
This 3-phase to single-phase converter cable is a handy solution for anyone who needs to power a single-phase 230V device from a 3-phase 5-pin socket. For example, you could use it to power a regular machine or appliance from a diesel generator or industrial workshop outlet.
The cable is rated at 13Amps and has a single G socket, which allows you to connect a UK plug. It is a neat and fast solution that is easy to use.
- Converts 3-phase 5-pin power to single-phase 230V power
- Plug size 16 Amp Red CEE 5-Pin
- Rated at 13Amps
- Has a single G socket for UK plugs
- Easy to use and set up
- Allows you to power single-phase devices from 3-phase sockets
- Ideal for use with diesel generators and industrial workshop outlets
- Neat and fast solution
- Easy to use
- Powering single-phase devices from diesel generators
- Powering single-phase devices from industrial workshop outlets
- Powering single-phase devices from other 3-phase sockets
Example Use Cases:
- Using a regular saw or drill at a construction site where there is only a 3-phase socket available
- Powering a single-phase appliance at a trade show or event where there is only a 3-phase socket available
- Using a single-phase machine at a workshop where there is only a 3-phase socket available
This 3-phase to single-phase converter cable is a handy and versatile solution for anyone who needs to power single-phase devices from 3-phase sockets. It is easy to use and set up, and it is rated at 13Amps, so it can power a wide range of devices.